1. Organize and execute various marketing plans, monitor the resulting data and provide analysis of the effect your plans have on the various social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter in overseas markets;
2. Responsible for managing and maintaining the Facebook user community, planning and designing community marketing activities, building trust and relationships with core users, enhancing the activity and loyalty of core users, and guiding and establishing a good community atmosphere;
3. Analyze user behavior data, keep track of user feedback and suggestions, and propose effective product optimization suggestions from the perspective of users.
1. Proficient in English, have a good understand of European and American Culture;
2. Have good copywriting creativity, event planning and data analysis skills;
3. Patient and meticulous, with strong execution;
4. Good team communication and collaboration skills, strong anti-stress ability, optimistic and cheerful.
A larger salary than their competitors: fixed salary + annual project bonus
Flexible: You are not required to punch in when arriving each day+ quick, clear, and easy communication between management and staff.
Heathcare: 5 insurance and housing fund and commercial supplementary medical insurance
Office Welfare: Electric lifting table, Okamura ergonomic chair, Macbook Pro laptop with a 24 inch display, and unlimited supply of fruit coffee snack drinks.
Engaging group activities: Friday afternoon tea, badminton, billiards, birthday parties, game consoles, board games, weekly SPA, and an annual overseas luxury tour.