1. Cooperate to build and adjust the numerical model in the game;
2. Sort, summarize, test, and maintain the game's data;
3. Design and adjust the system, gameplay, checkpoints, etc. according to the needs of the project.
4. Design various profit points in the game and related influencing factors;
1. Bachelor degree or above, 1 year and above game numerical planning work experience;
2, Familiar with Slots games, and have a deep understanding of the numerical design of a Slots game;
3, Have a good understanding of numerical designs and be able to summarize the advantages and disadvantages of each game's numerical design.
4, Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
1. Mathematics related majors ++
2. Have experience in Slots type game project design++
3. Experience with Slots type game project development ++
A larger salary than their competitors: fixed salary + annual project bonus
Flexible: You are not required to punch in when arriving each day+ quick, clear, and easy communication between management and staff.
Heathcare: 5 insurance and housing fund and commercial supplementary medical insurance
Office Welfare: Electric lifting table, Okamura ergonomic chair, Macbook Pro laptop with a 24 inch display, and unlimited supply of fruit coffee snack drinks.
Engaging group activities: Friday afternoon tea, badminton, billiards, birthday parties, game consoles, board games, weekly SPA, and an annual overseas luxury tour.